Using twitter for work has had disastrous consequences for my productivity in the last day or two. After I got out, I headed to Allston for the Global Lukewarming Party, sort of a reintroduction to their apartment. On the way to the Orange Line I found a lighter with different colored
lipstick marks printed on, and when I got off the Green Line at Harvard
Ave, I found a small bag of weed, maybe an eighth. And all it took was
looking at the ground! Cara and I smoked, and when she retrieved her "ash" tray I calculated it to contain at least 40% unburnt reefer... Kirk status. At the liquor store to restock, I taste tested a couple of whiskeys and picked up Newburyport beer, passionfruit vodka on sale, and a large Pumking craft beer. I hope this pumpkin flavor experience will be better than others have been recently. At the party, I spent time with Julia, Stephanie and Jennifer and got drunk just like I wanted.
Quotes of the day:
"I'm so single! I am so single! I'm as single as they come!" - Lauren P
"Jacob made a huge mistake in telling me where the key to the candy is." - Kati
...
Me: "Did I leave anything behind?"
Jacob: "Just a bit of your soul."
No comments:
Post a Comment