Wednesday, September 9, 2015

NU Confidential

          Summary of work: I helped Kati with a project tracker at work, and did a good job, I think. We also had an ice cream social, which was awesome and left us with tons of leftovers. I also printed and pinned this image up on the outer wall of my space:

discovery credit: Jules
          Ryan L bought a solid amount of the records I found outside of 1023 Tremont, closing a long-delayed transaction. I sat with Jennifer on the front porch and we talked for a while, and a friend  came along by chance. She didn't want to come in, or couldn't, and after she left I chilled with Nathan and hung all the larger posters in my room, aside from the Postal Service one. I'm still vibing things out to determine where that will go.
          Quote of the day:
"That's a weird place to get burned by an onion." - Alaric

No comments:

Post a Comment