Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weather On the Eights

          I slept in until around noon and kept on decorating and getting papers sorted out. I went to Tasty Burger with Alaric, Molly, Jane and Lauren F, and then we went to the new Target to see what could be found. Alaric and I ran into Steve (awkward every time), Ryan H, and three freshmeats from band, which I hope was a positive interaction for them. Though Target has insidious powers ("Yes, I do need new towels!") I managed restraint, only purchasing ibuprofen, my favorite kind of deodorant and a bin for kitchen rags. I did consider a turntable, but a quick internet search showed many complaints about the model in stock; that's $100+ saved, right? We went home, smoked on the :20s and watched part one of the Rangers v. Flyers Road to the Winter Classic, in which the Flyers win every game and the Rangers reel hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment