Iris stole the idea, but I'll post a picture of the ornament she made for me anyway. Early in the afternoon I awoke, lounged and read some Esquire while listening to Franz Joseph Haydn's Symphony No. 100. I felt like a true boss. Later, the discovery was made that Meredith pronounces the "wen" sound as "win" when it's in other words. Example: We're eating at Windy's.
In the evening, Rageous Band went over to Matthews for the last men's hockey game of the season. Despite their superior record, Lowell went down to defeat three to two, and we went out with a bang. Afterward our triumphant return, Angel demonstrated her uncanny skill of salesmanship to me. To clarify, any time she talks about food I'm instantly hungry for whatever it is being described. It's like an arcane mix of enthusiasm, adjective soup, and the Voice of the Emperor from Oblivion. Jaimie and I danced to ska in my room, an unexpected turn that proved to be a great idea.
Sabrina hosted a very successful Christmas party in her room. Crepes were gobbled and merrymaking was, um, done. "Wild" was used as a verb. I dropped in briefly for the revelry but it was a bit loud for me, so I decided to retire early and just relax. Jaco, Sam and Heather joined me to watch "Dr. Horrible" again due to its palatable length.

No comments:
Post a Comment