Catie visited today and spent a few hours stealing all my music, again. She also gave me a present: 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die, ensuring that I will never, ever achieve anything. Afterward, Matt and I went over to Logan's. I brought my camera but forgot to take the scheduled brotoshoot. We discussed potential story ideas over mint cookies. Matt had to leave due to work in the morning, and Logan and I commenced a full night on the 360. A highlight was my suggestion to steal a cement truck in Saints Row 3, resulting in a fully pimped gangsta cement truck.
Catie - A very good friend and the source of roughly 35% of my music. She has pretty much the same musical and cinematical tastes as me (excluding the remarkably bland Freelance Whales) and we saw Rent, In the Heights, and Now.Here.This. together. The downside: hipsterism. She wears owl jewelry and only listens to dead artists so that all of her music is permanently underground. Not to mention the incredilame Guy Fawkes mask. She lived about two minutes up the road and we hung out all the time until a twist of fate put her an hour away, in Rosendale.
Quotes of the day: "How did she give birth already? Beyoncé! She's been pregnant for what, a month?" - Steve
"The door was right there!" - me, watching Logan break through a window in Saints Row 3
No comments:
Post a Comment