Thursday, December 1, 2011

Idiot Amnesty

          Today, my calculus professor finished his routine two minutes before we were free to go. No way, I thought. This can't be happening. He never finishes on time. Never. Then he pulled out a stack of papers. "There are two minutes, these are teacher evaluations. Someone needs to bring these to Meserve Hall." He then bailed and left us with surveys that take five to ten minutes to complete. This cumsock must actually plan for us to never get out of his class on time. At least I got the chance to completely roast him on the eval.
          After I got back, I decided to get some grub. I had a nice chuckle walking in, as there's this box with a sign on it reading "Dish Amnesty." "Return your 'borrowed' dishes, glasses and silverware, no questions asked." The scare quotes around "borrowed" were a nice touch. And "Dish Amnesty?" For God's sake, it's not a Los Angeles ghetto gun buyback.
           Remember the Home Alone theme music? You do now. Go, and listen to it.
           And lastly, a couple of quotes from our long night of Dr. Who and TF2.
           "Never bring a bow to a pickaxe fight!" - Sean
           "I'm known as the Energizer in some circles. Because I keep going and going." - Sean Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment