Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Supah Ossum Sleep Ovah

          I went over to Matt's once more to stay over and hopefully go in and harass some teachers. He tried to convince me to go swimming in a nearby creek, but I wasn't up for it this particular night. Soon enough we will subject ourselves to that torture. Probably next week. Anyway, after his failure in that effort, we settled in. "I won't fall asleep," he assured me. One Bohren & der Club of Gore album later, he was fast asleep. Obviously it would be a night to remember. Sighing, I played Skyrim on his PS3 for five or six hours. At one point I washed my hands (real life, not the game) and his unusually high-powered soap dispenser shot onto my clothing. Later, I arched my back and my body cracked loudly in six or seven places consecutively, which was both cool and mildly unsettling. All in all, anticlimax was the word of the day.
          Quote of the day: "We don't run the night. We are the night, bitches." - Matt
Not to mention: "So some girls just do it with girls, not mixed?" - my mother, referring to chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment