Saturday, December 24, 2011

No, Jesus. You Are Your Father!

          With the exception of a few trinkets I picked up for my brothers a couple weeks ago, I accomplished all of my Christmas shopping today in under an hour. At a Rite Aid in Kingston, no less. After this glorious venture, the males of the family surprised my mother at work with flowers and returned home for oven pizza. Everyone went to Christmas Mass while I stayed home and just chilled. Having not been subjected to holiday music on the radio this year, I listened to my Derpy Herpidays playlist for just the second time today (the first was a few weeks ago.) Hence, while still hokey and trite, at least the tunes were bearable.
          Ryan is incredibly excited for Santa Claus. Together we tracked him on NORAD, and his reaction was adorable. "He's in France right now." "I'd better get to bed then!" I even worked in a little geography lesson, teaching him about our location as it pertains to the Hudson River, the Atlantic and the rest of the United States. Ian and I then played some Star Wars Battlefront on the PS2 and I severely whupped him in most every map. I hope everyone is having a truly joyous break and holiday. Except Ian, who is a scrub at Battlefront and should be made fun of for losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment