Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals Countdown

          At eleven, Akash woke me to take the Symphony final on the 8th floor with Leah. We had two hours and crushed it in about 50 minutes, if that. It was a nice last hurrah for the class and I'm going to miss Professor Robison's charmingly white antics. To my dismay, I discovered that my credit card was denied and my Secret Santa present never shipped, probably due to an address mix up. I'll just be bringing a late Christmas present back to IV in January, I suppose.
          Remember that entry about my calc professor, where I said I have only ever known three guys who were bigger dicks and two of them were brothers? The non-brother of the three is a guy I met at Boys State. He's practicing to enter the priesthood and is probably the most self-righteously ignorant person I've crossed paths with. You may also remember that about a post ago I took a dump on Rick Perry's "Strong" ad. Guess who shared it on Facebook with the comment, "good ad"? Yeah. That guy. And he really is that guy.
          I have a calculus final tomorrow and a portfolio due Wednesday. By the looks of last year's final exam, it'll be arranged like the quizzes: just a few large,complicated problems. Lose one problem and you lose a ton of points. I am very, very nervous, and I can't study at all. Things are not looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment