In RRE, I sat with two other Andrews at a table, which was a unique experience. Afterward, I waited around in anticipation of moving the TV, but we ended up putting it off because we lack a car and no one wanted to carry a large TV through Boston. Instead, we just hung out and watched obnoxious YouTube videos with micspam potential. Eric, Alaric and I had our first TF2 uncrating session ever, and Alaric unboxed a Green Energy Gatsby worth about $135, real money. Eric and I committed sudoku and played some TF2.
Quotes of the day:
"I don't know if this guy wants to murder me or just give me a really good deal." - Eric
"Oh! There's disagreement here. Should we fight about it?" - Professor Lovely
"The feels right now are- I don't-" - Eric
"Swing voters? More like swag voters." - me
No comments:
Post a Comment