Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Improbabilities

          I retired unusually early after our L4D session, and woke up at 3 this morning. I've never minded when this happens, because getting up so early is like staying up late, except that I'm full of energy and productivity. I started my morning by blasting off into the Fens, making the circuit in about 24 minutes. Slightly under 12 minutes a mile at not-quite-race pace isn't bad. After I returned, I treated myself to a bath with music and reading materials. I then spent fifteen minutes planning out each hour of my day. After accomplishing a few small errands, I joined Sean in a trip to the Prudential. We got haircuts and paid a visit to Ben & Jerry's, getting a free Prudential discount card in the process. Along the way we discussed how messy U.S. politics has become and our opinions on various current events. In my only class in the afternoon, we worked on using the rules of probability to prove that a tautology is always true and that a contradiction is always false, which beat my brain into submission for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment