Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When In Rome

          My other classes flew by in anticipation of MPT. My team dressed up (I went in all black and my silver tie) while the other wore togas; I especially appreciated the guy who tried to do it with a fitted Spider-Man sheet. I don't really want to comment on the disputation; suffice to say that my team performed well, but the judges went after us and we lost in the end. I'm sure we all got good marks, and Professor Lovely complimented my passion, but it was still a frustrating experience. I think it was an irresponsible move allowing someone who's already been in the class to judge the first time around. What's done is done, I suppose. After class, I attended the CEP Town Hall meeting, a tremendously unimportant mandatory event where nothing of note happened.
          I obtained a jar of chili from Peter, as agreed upon. Since Sabrina missed pep band at one point, we berated her into giving up her share, as well as agreeing to fork over 25% of all chili that she may produce in the upcoming year. We hung out in 616 for a time and I obtained a Reddit account, which promises many wasted hours ahead. I decided to finish The Sopranos for good, watching the last five episodes of the show. With each passing episode building up to the series finale, it got crazier and crazier, and there were a few points where my mouth actually fell open. I can't wait to watch more HBO television, and I have a whole list of shows to catch up on.
          Quote of the day:
"Arrange the room? Derange the room? Take some shrooms? What?" - Professor Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment