Sunday, September 23, 2012
The Snail and the Razor
I passed out at nine o'clock last night, but woke up at six-forty today. I do have a taste for getting up early, it's just that it's almost always superseded by my love for staying up late. Little of note happened during the day. I ate at IV and witnessed people swarming like flies over the sushi station every time a new batch came out, which is merely annoying right now, but it might also go well as part of some kind of insane, misanthropic rant in an unsettling movie. Iris visited with a batch of chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips; ironically, 616 baked the same kind of cookies today. Perhaps in an attempt to make up for eating several of them, I took a solo run around the Fens, clocking in at about 30 minutes for two miles and change. I've been faster, but it's progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment