Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Insomnia Technique

          Due to my 8 AM recitation, I decided not to sleep beforehand. After that was done with, I took a nap on the couch to prepare for Quantitative Techniques, which was dry as usual. Surprisingly, International Relations was canceled again (Professor Ogden has never missed a class in 20 years, but she's so sick that she missed two this week) so I put on some Immortal Technique and added more decoration to my walls. At MPT, Professor Lovely handed out Play-Doh (Plato, hue hue hue) and promised two points of extra credit to people who bring it in on the last day of class. He then demonstrated respectable juggling skills with the containers and received a round of applause. After class, Alaric and I headed to another pep band rehearsal. I don't really like playing "Time Warp," but I was born for the part where everyone screams. In the evening, we played TF2, watched The Sopranos, and confirmed that the guy who plays Silvio Dante (Steve Van Zandt) is "that guy with the bandana" from the E Street Band.
          Quotes of the day:
"Whether it's movin' earth or movin' minds..." - Professor Lovely
"Back in the day, Leviathan read like a Stephen King novel." - Professor Lovely
...
Alaric: "Have you still not slept?"
Me: [smile]
Alaric: "You're a stronger man than most."

No comments:

Post a Comment