Monday, September 10, 2012

Hysteria

          It's been long enough, so I went to buy my books before class today. Somehow the bookstore was still mobbed, but I bought my seven books and was on my way in about half an hour. International Relations turned out to be canceled, so I visited Katie, then settled in to get some work done. I read The Prince for MPT, Harrison offered some pointers on Socrates' philosophy, and Sabrina practiced "Hysteria" on her electric bass. Professor Lovely walked into MPT with a simply huge boombox, a real ghetto blaster, and put on a Talking Heads song. Later, Amy and Shay visited, and we started season two of The Sopranos.
          Quotes of the day:
"You know your shit, but he's the next level." - Eric
"Not recycling, not curbing his dog, driving while under the influence of philosophy..." - Professor Lovely, on Socrates
"There is only power...and those too weak to seek it." - me and Sabrina
"Still going too fast to sell those ice creams." - Alaric, regarding an ambulance
"This is the way to glory." - Sean
"Iris is ninja status right now." - Eric
"That's just the way the cookie crumbles." - Alaric, on how fast baked goods are eaten
"Partially because I want you to share my pain." - Sean
...
Eric: "Maximum efficiency, all the time."
Sean: "These words...they make sense to me."
...
Alaric: "Where ya dick at?"
Me: "Where my dick a-oh here it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment