MPT was pretty amazing today. Professor Lovely opened the discussion on Thomas Hobbes by blasting "Enter Sandman" on his boombox, scrawling "THE MONSTER OF MALMESBURY" across the blackboard, and hurling his broken piece of chalk against the wall. We got out a few minutes early, so Harrison and I rushed West Village C for a dialogue presentation catered by Rebecca's. We got there just in time, obtaining the last two pieces of bread for our sandwiches. I was forced to work with MyApps, a hideously slow remote-desktop application on MyNEU, in order to use SPSS (statistics software) for my QT homework. Happily, it was incredibly easy work and I was done in minutes. Around midnight, Harrison, Iris and I walked over to the library to grab some books, print out some stuff (SPSS homework: 60 pages) and just look around during non-cesspool hours.
Quote of the day:
"You got out of your car in Atlanta? That's awful." - Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment