Logic class was a brain buster today. We spent half an hour debating the Prisoner's Dilemma and arguing about rational choice, and when our time was up I felt like I'd stretched my mind considerably. After class, a thunderstorm colored my evening. I enjoyed the storm and blasted my "Determination" playlist while working on my swagalicious felt marker poster. It turned out great, considering that I had only six colors to work with. I spent several hours playing randomizer in TF2, listening to music and continuing to decorate my room. In the end, I figured it would be best not to sleep.
Quotes of the day:
"I just called y'all cherubs. Fat little baby angels." - Eric
"Maybe you heard it in a dream. Maybe you're dreaming right now. Maybe you don't even have a family." - Professor Smead, on certainty
"I teach a philosophy class. I have to say things like that." - Professor Smead
"If my well-being is part of your calculus, consider not doing a homework." - Professor Smead
"So I'm a scrub and I just got Wollied." - Eric
"This kid has gotta go fast." - Eric, on Chris' sanic adventures
"But it is worth double time for double ladies! Oh yeah." - Eric
"Al's a badass cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules." - Eric
"I like how you're thuggin' with the Orangina." - Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment